We stand for:
- Country People.
- Accountable Local Government.
- Small business and manufacturing
- Access to public land for recreation
- Fair water rights
- Fair trade
- Old school values
- We care about regional and rural Australia, the towns, small businesses, local communities and volunteers that are all too often forgotten by those in Government – people who often have no clue as how those who work the land and live in country areas are doing it tough, how small country businesses and companies are struggling and how country communities are put at risk as funding for basic services are cut.
- We care about the lack of investment in infrastructure in our country towns and regional centres that continues to decline, resulting in our diminishing quality of life and that of our children.
- We care about our children and their futures including their access to proper education, especially in light of education cuts to our schools and tertiary education providers.
- We care about those seniors in our society who have already given so much and to date have received so little in return, we believe our “Older Generations” deserve better.
- We care about farmers and life on the land, protecting food production ensuring food security.
- We care about fair water entitlements and supply to ensure the reliable supply of life giving water for food production.
- We care about our right to live and work in our communities and to pursue our chosen pastimes in recreation and outdoor sports and activities.
- We believe in affordable and accessible health services for all Australians regardless of where people live.
- We care about the lack of Incentive from any Governments to help and encourage those on the land.