Welcome to the Australian Country Party Website
Help Us help You – Join the party for the “Country of Australia”
Become an Australian Country Party member ‘JOIN NOW‘.
Sign up for our Newsletter and keep up to date ‘SIGNUP HERE’
We are committed to:
- Promote a Vision for Australia and its people – YOU
- Limit the sell-off of Australian Assets and Land
- Pursue legislation and initiatives to reduce the cost of living for Australia’s people
- Promote Australian grown, Australian made
- Protect manufacturing, businesses, agriculture and jobs
- Fair trade that includes transition programs in agreements to protect Australia’s workers and business
- Protect consumers and growers from imported dangerous foods, pests and diseases
- Protection of private property and our environment from and unjust planning, zoning and green laws
- Improve the accountability and efficiency of councils and governments
- Pursue a balanced and fair immigration and refugee policy, to protect rights of both Australians and new Australians
- Protection of rights to enjoy fishing, shooting, boating, prospecting, camping and bushwalking
- Revive regional and rural communities
- Balanced and fair water and water rights legislation
- The ability of all Australians to feel safe in their Country
The Australian Country Party is committed to growing an alliance of Independent MPs and Candidates at Federal, State and Territory and Local Council levels, who are committed to representing the people of their electorate first and offer strong policies before politics.
We care about Australia and Australia’s people, the cities, towns, small businesses, local communities and volunteers that are all too often forgotten by those in Government – people who often have no clue as how ordinary Australians struggle to make ends meet due to the effect of Government policy at all levels, on their lives and lifestyles that ensure they are doing it tough.
We care about how Australia’s small businesses and companies are struggling and how communities are put at risk as funding for basic services are cut in areas that don’t meet Liberal, Labor and Green political party priorities.
“Australian Country Party Introduces
Blair Verrier as Candidate for Longman
by-election” Click Here for more info
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
- Australian Country Party candidate “Blair Ann Verrier” called on voters to punish the incompetence of our nation’s leaders for our escalating power costs
- Australian Country Party Introduces Blair Verrier as Candidate for Longman
- Mr Joyce is the biggest Opportunist in the New England By-Election
- Britza ‘Optimistic’ about being No 17 on the ballot paper
- New England candidate announces an investigation into CASA needed
- Former Morley MP Ian Britza to take on Barnaby Joyce for New England seat after leaving Liberal Party
- Ian Britza Runs for New England