Welcome to the Australian Country Party Website
- Promote Australian grown, Australian made.
- Protection of private property and our environment from ridiculous and unjust planning laws.
- Protection of rights to enjoy fishing, shooting, boating, prospecting camping and bushwalking.
- Protect consumers and growers from imported dangerous foods, pests and diseases.
- Improve the accountability and efficiency of councils and state government.
- Limit the sell-off of Australian Land.
- Protect manufacturing, businesses, agriculture and jobs.
- Restore rural rail.
- Revive country communities.
- Fair trade
- Rural water rights
Become a Country Party member ‘JOIN NOW’ .
Help us help you – Join the only party dedicated to rural & regional Australia.
We care about regional and rural Australia, the towns, small businesses, local communities and volunteers that are all too often forgotten by those in Government – people who often have no clue as how those who work the land and live in country areas are doing it tough, how small country businesses and companies are struggling and how country communities are put at risk as funding for basic services are cut.
LATEST NEWS & EVENTS
- MEDIA RELEASE: Mr Joyce the biggest opportunist in New England
- MEDIA RELEASE: New England candidate announces investigation into CASA needed
- Ian Britza endorsed as Australian Country Candidate for New England
- Former WA MP Ian Britza to take on Barnaby Joyce for the Australian Country Party after leaving the Liberal Party
- MEDIA RELEASE: Country Party opposes privatisation of the Land Titles Office (Vic)
- Central West Investigation – No More Parks
- John Madigan on Defence & Fuel Security
- Push to Expand Dam (Country News)